Pages

Monochrome Shoes

Hello crafters!  Joy, here with a classic monochromatic scheme featuring "The Right Shoes."  I think Marilyn was right, the perfect shoe makes you feel like you can conquer the world and that is exactly what we all could use right now!  



Making this card was easy, but it has such an impact with the monochromatic scheme.  I started the project by blending Black Soot Distress ink through the Cat eye stencil for the background, and then started on the front panel.  I heat embossed the focal image and spiders from The Right Shoes stamp set with versamark and then embossed with the silver powder.  I then trimmed down the panel and matted it with a silver and black layer.  I repeated the same process with the sentiment and added the banner and added the green enamel dots.  










No comments:

Post a Comment