Pages

Buzzed with Maria


Hello The Rabbit Hole Designs fans!  Maria here back on the blog today.  The Rabbit Hole Designs is one of the super sponsors for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog hop, you will be seeing A LOT of coffee-themed cards from the design team this week.


For my project today, I am showcasing the Caffeinated Bee stamp set.






Card recipe:
  • stamp the bee image on some Neenah classic crest solar white 110 lb card stock and color him in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice).
  • I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 Machine to die-cut the image.
  • I used my Medallion Coverplate die to die-cut an A2 size panel with some white card stock.  
  • I used a circle die to die-cut the middle piece of this panel and I inked up this small circle with some distress oxide inks and my hexagon stencil.  I adhered this piece on the card stock.
  • I used an alphabet die from my stash to die-cut the words #BUZZED on some black card stock.
  • I adhered the pieces on the card.
  • I used another branch die from my stash to die-cut the branch and leaves, coloring them with my alcohol markers.  I adhered the pieces on my card.
  • Lastly, I used foam adhesive to adhere my Caffeinated Bee.

Here's a little close-up:



Since I have a white-on-white background, I used my Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Crystal Drops to add more pop of color to my card.  If you are looking for further details about my project including supplies used, I would be so grateful if you can stop by my blog today at:


I hope you like my project today.  Happy crafting!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

5 comments:

  1. Very fun Maria, what a great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the Caffeinated Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design with this caffeinated bee. We are beekeepers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool, just love these caffeinated creatures!!

    ReplyDelete