Pages

Take Life One Sip At a Time

Hello The Rabbit Hole Designs fans!  Maria here with you and it's my day to take over the TRHD blog.   For today's project, I am showcasing the Caffeinated Rabbit and the Perfectly Blended stamp set.






I have a cute and simple card for you today with one of my favorite caffeinated creature.



Here's how I made the card:
  • stamp the rabbit image on smooth white card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice).
  • die-cut the image with an electronic die-cutting machine or fussy cut with scissors.  I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2.
  • cut an A2 size piece of smooth white card stock and use the solar burst stencil and a blending brush with Tattered Rose distress oxide ink and antique linen to add color to the background.
  • use the "hello" die to die-cut the word from the background.
  • adhere some fun foam to the back of the card stock and adhere this piece onto a chocolate brown card base.
  • line up the negative pieces of the die-cut and adhere using liquid glue.
  • adhere the bunny on top of the "hello" using liquid glue.
  • finish the design by adding the sentiment from the Perfectly Blended stamp set.

Here's a closer look:



Another simple card but I really love how it turned out.  If you are looking for further details about my project including supplies used, I would be so grateful if you can stop by my blog today at:


I hope you like my card and got inspired.  Have an amazing day and happy crafting!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

1 comment: