Pages

By The Shore Cards by Maria


Hello The Rabbit Hole Designs fans!  Maria here with you.   I forgot to add these projects to my blog post on release day so I thought I'd share them with you.  For today's post, I am showcasing the By The Shore stamp set.






Here's my card using the stamp set:





Here's how I made the card:
  • stamp the image on Neenah solar white card stock and color the images in with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice.
  • die-cut this colored piece using a polaroid die from my stash.
  • on another piece of A2 110 lb white card stock, use the Sun-rays embossing folder.
  • Assemble the card.

Here's a closer look:




And here's another card that I made using the set:


I stamped the image on an A2 size Neenah solar white card stock and colored the images in with Spectrum Noir markers.  I used my alcohol markers to create the sand.  Also used a clouds stencil to add the clouds on the background. 

I stamped the sentiment on some piece of black card stock with Versamark ink and heat-set with my heating tool and adhered this piece on the card.

Here's a closer look:



If you are looking for further details about my project including supplies used, I would be so grateful if you can stop by my blog today at:


I hope you like my cards and got inspired.  Have an amazing day and happy crafting!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

1 comment: