Pages

We are gonna need a bigger cup

Hello and welcome. I am so excited for you to join me as I join up with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers for their Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I am joining in as part of The Rabbit Hole Designs.  This is their first time joining them and they are happy to announce they are Super Sponsors for this event.
For the duration of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop,
The Rabbit Hole Designs will be offering
FREE SHIPPING
on orders of $25.00 or more before taxes and shipping (US orders only).
No code necessary, exclusions apply.

*FREE WITH QUALIFYING PURCHASE*
While supplies last, all orders placed during the hop spending $35.00
or more before shipping and tax will receive this exclusive 2x3 inch 
stamp set titled Handmade Brew.




This card features the images from the
The Rabbit Hole Designs set Caffeinated Shark


Card Recipe
  • Create a blended piece of paper using some powdered pigments and keep on layering colors until you are happy and let dry completely.
  • Stamp the shark onto the blended panel with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink  and clear powder heat emboss. "Don't forget to use your anti-static powder on the panel before stamping" 
  • Fussy cut or use a scan and cut to cut out shark
  • Grab your favorite blending tools and some inks and set about blending your stencil on the card base any way you wish.  Honestly there is no wrong way here, just go with it!
  • I then stamped a couple of caffeine symbols from the other caffeinated critter sets onto some pale blue circles that were in my "Might use it later pile"
  • I stamped the sentiment on a left over piece of cardstock at the bottom then used a slim banner die to cut it. Now to assembly.
  • To adhere the caffeine symbol circles to the Neenah 110lb stenciled card base I used Tombow Multi glue in the green bottle. For the shark I added 3D mounting foam to the back and attached to the front where I thought he would look best. I repeated the mounting foam with the sentiment strip. To finish off this card some dark aqua glitter enamel dots were added.
Close up of Shark

~
Caffeinated Shark

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

That is all for me today.  I hope I have inspired you to maybe give this technique a go and create some fast and easy cards.
If you are looking for further details about my project including links to instruction and products not listed please feel free to drop on by my blog
PaperDreamz
Thank you for falling down The Rabbit Hole for a few minutes!
MaryAnn

3 comments:

  1. LOL that sentiment is great! This is a very fun card. Thanks for being a sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These caffeinated critters are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete