Pages

#MomLife- with Katie

Happy Day 5 of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Hop!  I am not sure if you noticed, but so many of The Rabbit Hole Designs stamps are just perfect for this hop!!!  For example: 


Cracks me up!  I was at a crafty garage sale this last weekend and found this sheet of Echo Park stickers and my first thought was of this funny cat.  It was meant to be!  



Here is how I made this fun card:
  • To start I stamped my Caffeinated Cat image on Copic friendly paper and used my Copics to color it.  
  • Next, I stamped again on a couple of different designer papers to make the robe and the cup.  For the robe, I added gel pen to the parts of the robe for the white and darkened with a Copic around the shadows.  I stamped and colored the mouse and put him back in the pocket.  Again, the Cup was a different DP.  (I read it like, "OK! OK!"- LOL). I colored the coffee bit brown and edded glossy accents over it.  
  • After my grumpy cat was done, I went to work on the background.  The Paper is from Recollections and die cut with a Wonky Stitches die from my stash.  
  • Next, I added the stickers to the scene and popped up the cat in front.  
  • I had these tiny little butterflies, I thought they would add a little pop, so I colored them to match the robe and added them.  
  • Lastly, I mounted it all on my white card base. 



I hope you enjoy this card.  I sure enjoyed making it!  For a complete list of supplies, you are welcome for visit me on my blog

SPECIAL OFFERS FOR THE DURATION OF THE HOP

FREE SHIPPING 
on orders of $25 or more before taxes and shipping
(applies to US orders only)
No code necessary, exclusions apply

and



FREE WITH QUALIFYING PURCHASE*
*While supplies last all orders placed during the hop spending $35 or more before shipping and tax will receive this 2x3 inch stamp set titled Handmade Brew.
Please Note: A limited number of these stamp sets have been set aside for those wishing to purchase them.



Make sure you come back tomorrow for another caffeinated themed project! Thanks for hopping by...

18 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! So many cute little details! You're right, those stickers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable grumpy cat card! Your coloring and paper piecing are perfect, and I love the floral hashtag sentiment across the top! So many lovely details in this cute scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is as close to reality as a card can get, the struggle is real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a DARLING image. Great card. LOVE The Rabbit Hole Designs.
    TFS!
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and love the laundry day theme with that fun cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Was the #MomLife ("title") part of the stickers, or how did you make that??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Esther, Andre, Verna and Karen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable! Poor kitty. That looks like me when I have to do laundry! lol I hate that job. Love the way you've colored her. And what a FAB score!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh. I love your card. Darling scene and dies/images. Fun card and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo cute, love the use of stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all so much! 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and great design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! Those stickers ARE perfect!!

    ReplyDelete