Pages

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Hello The Rabbit Hole Designs fans!  Maria here on the blog with you.  It's Mother's Day and I hope everyone's celebrating this day with their loved ones.  For today's card, I am showcasing the We Are Family stamp set.






Here's how I made the card:
  • stamp the images on some Neenah classic crest solar white card stock and color it in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice).
  • I used a small stamp set from my stash to create the grassy hill, inking it up using my make-up brushes and some Lawn Fawn Celery ink.
  • I also stamped the clouds with Memento Desert Sand ink and colored them with alcohol markers.
  • I used a small "Mom" die to die-cut the background.  I also die-cut a few more and layered them together to make the word "Mom" stand out on the card.

Here's a little close-up:




I have been really loving just coloring images on my cards lately!  If you are looking for further details about my project including supplies used, I would be so grateful if you can stop by my blog today at:


I hope you like my project today.  Happy crafting!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

3 comments:

  1. This is a really sweet card, Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a bright and cheerful card, thanks for sharing. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete