Pages

What does the Fox say??


Hello everyone! My name is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness....and I am a lucky girl to be guest designing this month for  The Rabbit Hole Designs....and can I just say how FUN this company's stamp sets are!!  Holy moly, I can't get enough of their Caffeinated Critters line for sure, they are my newest addiction!

In the newest release, this adorable under-caffeinated fox was released, and he quickly became a favorite of mine.  So few stamps for me come across as both masculine and feminine, but I think this fox slides right in!

TRHD Fox GD-4


I have been totally inspired recently by all of the hand drawn backgrounds/scenes by all the fabulous designers in the card making community, I wanted to try my hand at it too!  I am by no means a technically trained artist, but I love trying new things, and ended up having a fantastic time with this card!

I used my Zig Real Brush markers for the entire card, I love how easily they blend and move on the paper when working them with a small round watercolor brush. it's almost magical.

TRHD Fox GD-5

My Fox is just waking up to a glorious sunny morning, but he isn't quite feeling it yet...he needs COFFEE!!  I used the perfect sentiment from the newly released Perfectly Blended sentiment set....Foxes are always scheming, but this guy requires some caffeine first!  (I am right there with him every morning!)

Here are the stamp sets I used:

    Image may contain: text



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.



As always, thanks for stopping by!! See you all again soon!!
~Shanna


1 comment:

  1. Your DIY background scene is fabulous, Mr. Fox looks right at home. This is so creative, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete