Pages

Celebrate With Cake



Good morning Rabbit Hole fans, It's Lisa here with you and I hope your day is off to a great start! Today I have a shiny birthday card to share with you featuring the elegant birthday cake from the Celebrate With Cake stamp set.




Card Recipe

1) I started off with a white card stock panel and I painted some loose pink watercolor stripes horizontally across the background.

2) I stamped the cake image and heart bows in Versamark embossing ink and then sprinkled both with silver embossing powder. I did the same thing with the "Celebrate" sentiment and then heated them both up until they were dry and shiny.

3) I matted the stamped panel on to a sheet of silver foil card stock and then both panels on to a pink card base.

4) To complete my card and add extra bling I placed some pink sparkling jewels around my card.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
And don't forget to visit Simon Says Stamp for all your Rabbit Hole needs as well!


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places ...


Have a great day, I already am!
🎂 Lisa 🎂

No comments:

Post a Comment