Pages

Ready to Par-Tea!!!

Hello there!
I hope you are all getting excited for 
The Rabbit Hole Designs' First Birthday Bash!!!

But today we celebrate our very own, Heather Ferguson's birthday!!!
We wish you a very happy birthday, Heather!!!

Michelle here! I started off with my chosen stencil, Twisted Sunshine, and layered
some distress oxide inks beginning with the darkest shade: black soot, 
picked raspberry and worn lipstick. Than I added some splattered white and gold paint.
Set aside to dry.

Next, I stamped and colored this hilarious flamingo!!!
I used Copic Markers in shades RV13, RV14, RV25; R21, R22;  
W3, W5, W6, W7; BG10, BG11, BG15; Y19.
For the sentiments, I used the stamp set Perfectly Blended! This stamp
set is full of fun caffeine puns!!! I embossed the sentiments with
gold embossing powder.

I adhered the flamingo, sentiments and gold thread with some foam tape.
I scattered some sequins and added some clear stickles glitter glue.

I hope you enjoyed this post!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.The Rabbit Hole DesignsThe Rabbit Hole Designs InstagramThe Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook PageThe Rabbit Hole Designs PinterestThe Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube



2 comments: