Pages

Let Them Eat {Birthday} Cake...


Hello there!

 Michelle here! Stopping by to share a birthday card with you using one of my favorite
color combos...aqua, violet and gold!!!
I used the stamp sets Celebrate With Cake, and Sassy Birthday, along with Diamond Flower Stencil.
I inked up the background with this sweet stencil and distress oxide inks in peacock
feathers and tumbled glass. Than I added some gold and black paint splatters and set aside to dry.

I stamped the double layer cake than masked the image and stamped the pedestal 
from the single layer cake. I colored the cake with Copic Markers in shades:
cake plate: BG10, BG11
Cake: E50, E51
Icing and Flowers:  V12, V15, V17
Topper: BG11, BG13, BG18
For the sentiment, I shaded a piece of Copic friendly paper with V12, 15, and 17.
I embossed the sentiment with gold powder.
For a finishing touch I added some clear stickles glitter glue and sequins.

Supplies used:
Celebrate with Cake 4x6

Sassy Birthday 4x6

Diamond Flower - Stencil 6x6

Thanks for taking a peek!!!
Check out all the items in the shop and also at Simon Says Stamp!!!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places ...

See you soon!!!

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment