Pages

My Magical Elixir




Hello Rabbit Hole Designs Fans!! DTM Shanna here today with another caffeinated card featuring my new favorite Caffeinated Critter, Caffeinated Dragon!  
I can't seem to stop coloring this guy!  He is so fun to color up in ANY color combo!  I have 2 cards here today that I watercolored with my Zig Real Brush pens. 


My first card was colored in dark, rich jewel tones for a fun and dramatic effect.  I added extra scaly-esque detailing to the belly and underside for a bit of texture.  The background was watercolored onto an A2 panel of cold press watercolor paper using my Jane Davenport pan watercolors.  Such vibrant colors! LOVE!


My second card I flipped from cool-tones to warm-tones and reached for my oranges and reds.  I still added some scaly type texture, but chose more of a diamond shape to repeat this time. 


I think I love this one even more, which is hard for me to say!  The background was watercolored similarly to the first card's...but I first masked off stripes to create a patterned paper.


Which one is your favorite!?!  Any color combo you want me to do next??  I will ask in the Facebook group, and be sure to let me know!  


That wraps up my post for today, I will be back soon for another trip down The Rabbit Hole!  Until then you can find me over on my blog, Caffeinated Craftiness or over on Instagram-Shanna

For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Love the bright, happy colors on both cards!!
    They are both just beautiful. I do love the green &
    purple color combo on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS color combos and designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete