Pages

Doggone treats!

Hello Rabbit Hole Designs Fans!! DTM Shanna here today with a fur-baby treat bag for your favorite pup!  I loved creating these simple treat bags filled with Milk Bones and embellished using the Doggone stamp set!  



I got some 4x6 cello bags from Amazon, and made a topper to staple onto the top, easiest thing ever and SO customizable! 
I cut my base cardstock (happened to be wintery patterned paper from my stash) at 4.25" x 6" and scored at 3" on the long side.  I freehand cut the gray polka dot down the middle of a rectangle to create 2 hills with one single cut, NO WASTE!  I adhered those onto the patterned paper, and matted then mounted it to the scored base.


The dogs and the little icons from the Doggone set I stamped onto a gray kraft cardstock and then die cut into a circle and then adhered to the topper.  

There are a ton of different sentiments you can choose to place, or just go simple and stamp "WOOF".  

To finish it off, I folded the topper along the scored line and stapled it directly to the top of the treat bag after folding it down a bit to seal.  All done!

Do you make fur-baby treats?? 




That wraps up my post for today, I will be back soon for another trip down The Rabbit Hole!  Until then you can find me over on my blog, Caffeinated Craftiness or over on Instagram-Shanna


For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

No comments:

Post a Comment