Pages

Rainbow Happy Birthday


Good morning Rabbit Hole fans! It's Lisa here with you today on the blog!

The recent release at The Rabbit Hole Designs was all about birthday cards
and I never have enough of them on hand!

My 2 favorite products from this release were the 
Scripty Happy Birthday stamp and the 
Twisted Sunshine stencil.

I used both on today's card.

I started with the Twisted Sunshine stencil and did some ink blending
in rainbow colors. I then stamped the Scripty Happy Birthday stamp 
in black over the stenciled design.  I love how the black pops against 
the rainbow! I matted the panel on to a black card base and added
some sparkly clear sequins for some added interest.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and don't forget you can 
now purchase The Rabbit Hole Designs stamps at Simon Says Stamp!

TRHD Products used:



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places ...

Have a great day, I already am!
🎂Lisa 🎂

1 comment:

  1. It's a gorgeous stencil, you can never go wrong with rainbows.

    ReplyDelete