Pages

Stalked ya, 'til you liked me! -- Sassy Sentiments & Inky Stamp Sets


Hello TRHD fans!  It's Cassie here, back with another card to share with you!  I was so excited to ink up this fun set called Inky.  To make my background I placed my Candy Twist Stencil on top of my cardstock, and inked that up with some light blue ink.  I used a circle mask that I had made, and placed that over my stencil and then covered that with some Glimmer Paste.

My little octopus was colored with alcohol markers, and then fussy cut out and popped up onto my panel.  I couldn't resist stamping a couple of the other octopus on the inside of my card.  My main sentiment comes from the Sassy Sentiments stamp set. . .and it always makes me giggle.


If you'd like to see how I made this, you can check out the video here:



Here's a close up of the products I used:

Candy Twist Stencil

 Sassy Sentiments stamp set

 Inky stamp set

I hope you enjoyed what I made for you today and that you were inspired to go out and get a little crafty.  

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment