Pages

It's an elegant Celebration!

Hello Rabbit Hole Designs Fans!! DTM Shanna here today a clean and simple celebration card using the Celebrate with Cake stamp set and Twisted Sunshine stencil!  




For this card, I opened for a very clean look with white on white with a touch of silver for the sentiment.  I used a micro glass bead gel over the Twisted Sunshine stencil on white cardstock to create my background.  While that was drying, I heat embossed the "celebrate" sentiment in sterling.  I actually heat embossed over the sentiment a total of 3 times, layering more embossing powder for a thicker, smoother finish.



I popped the sentiment onto the card using foam tape and I had a elegant Celebrate card fit for many occasions.  Wedding, baby shower/gender reveals, job promotions....the list goes on!  Celebrate with Cake can be used for SO much more than birthdays!!  


That wraps up my post for today, I will be back soon for another trip down The Rabbit Hole!  Until then you can find me over on my blog, Caffeinated Craftiness or over on Instagram-Shanna


For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

No comments:

Post a Comment