Pages

It's Birthday Time!

Hello crafty friends!!  Welcome back to the blog!  It's Cassie here, and I have a new card to share with you today using some birthday goodies, because we are celebrating the Anniversary of The Rabbit Hole Designs!  We are celebrating all weekend over on the Facebook Fan Page, and you will definitely want to participate in the Happy 1st Anniversary Event!

For my card I used the Drop It Stencil along with some glimmer pastes to create my fun background.  I stamped my sentiment from the Sassy Birthday stamp set onto a strip of white cardstock and popped up on my panel with some foam tape.  


I stamped the Scripty Happy Birthday stamp on the inside of my card using an ombre technique.


If you'd like to see how I made this card, I do have a video to share:


And here are the products I used to make my card:






For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cassie

3 comments:

  1. Love the bold graphic design, happy birthday to TRHD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to TRHD! Great stencil design and sentiment on your card!

    ReplyDelete