Pages

Aloe You Doin? A2 Card

 

For my final project this month, I am again using the Succulent Life Stamp Set from The Rabbit Hole Designs, but I am also letting the Triangle Mosaic Stencil shine too!

I colored the Succulent image with my Copic markers, but then I took a scrap of watercolor paper and traced the Triangle Mosaic Stencil with a gold gel pen.  I wanted a geometric background and decided against black because it would have been too bold.  The gold really stands out and pairs nicely with the succulents.  I layered both the image and the panel on dimensional adhesive onto some patterned paper, added the sentiment from the stamp set and some tiny bling to finish it off :)


Free with Purchase
Free with minimum $35 purchase
After discounts, before tax and shipping
While supplies last
___________________________

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:






No comments:

Post a Comment