Pages

Succulent Life Shadow Box

 


Good day everyone, Leah here with another fun project for The Rabbit Hole Designs, using the Succulent Life Stamp Set.

I have created this hexagon-shaped shadow box using the images and sentiments from the Succulent Life clear stamp set.  I watercolored them on 140lb watercolor paper and then fussy-cut them out.  I added them to some "stems" so that I could layer them over the background paper (which I added some ink to with the Triangle Mosaic Stencil) to add depth to the project.  I added some Spanish moss and enamel dots to finish it off.



Free with Purchase

Free with minimum $35 purchase
After discounts, before tax and shipping
While supplies last
___________________________

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:



No comments:

Post a Comment