Pages

Succulent Life Notebook Cover

 

Hello everyone, Leah here to share my first ever The Rabbit Hole Designs project with you today!  I have used the newly released Succulent Life stamp set to create a notebook cover for my THRD notes :)

I colored the stamped image with my Copic markers and layered it over some washi tape and a scrap of linen.  For the background, I used the Triangle Mosaic Stencil with some inks over some patterned paper to give it some depth and interest.  I also stamped 3 of the sentiments from the stamp set.  The background patterned paper had some text on it, so the 3 sentiments I also stamped fit right in but are bold enough to stand out.  Perfect!

Succulent Life The Rabbit Hole Designs


Free with Purchase
Free with purchase
Free with minimum $35 purchase
After discounts, before tax and shipping
While supplies last
___________________________

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:


No comments:

Post a Comment