Pages

Shell-ebrate Border Card



 Hello! Lauren here with a colorful card that is sure to please any lover of the ocean and beach! I used the newly released Shell-ebrate stamp set, illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats to create an all-occasion card.

First, I used the stamp to create a border of sort around the sides of an A2 sized (4.25x5.5") kraft cardstock panel. I didn't want a black border around my images, so I used fade-out ink, for a no line coloring look.

I then colored all the images up using my colored pencils. 


Then I stamped the sentiment in the center using Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink.


Finally, I adhered the panel to an A2 sized, white card base and added a few self-adhesive pearls from my stash to finish off the look.

Here's the link to the Shell-ebrate Stamp Set: Shell-ebrate 4x4 – The Rabbit Hole Designs








No comments:

Post a Comment