Pages

Imagine Dream Inspire

Today I wanted to share a sister version of my last succulent blog post I created.  I just love rainbows, don't you?  I started by using the Cat Eye stencil to created this rainbow effect on half of the card.  I simply masked the other side to eliminate any ink transfer. I also added a very thin strip of purple cardstock to finish off the background.  

Now on to the stamping and coloring.  I stamped the succulent arrangement from Succulent Life as well as some of the sentiments.  I colored the arrangement using the traditional colors of the rainbow, making sure to shadow where needed. I fussy cut it out and placed it on the bottom, middle of the card.  I embossed the sentiment from that same set using the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool and placed it on the top middle as well.  
To finish it off, I placed a couple of coordinating enamel dots and this card is ready to send off.  

I challenge you to recreate this and make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment