Pages

Shell-Ebrate

 Hi everyone!  Amy here with you today and I am excited to share this card I created using the beautiful new Shell-Ebrate 4X4 Stamp Set illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats.

Shell-ebrate Stamp Set illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats, Splish Splash Stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #trhd

To start this card I die cut a piece of smooth white cardstock and used the Splish Splash Stencil with Distress Oxide Inks Salvaged Patina, Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean.  Keeping the stencil in place, I added glitter paste over the ink blending to create a shimmering background!

Next, I stamped the gorgeous image from the new Shell-Ebrate 4X4 Stamp Set, colored it with copic markers, and fussy cut it out.

https://therabbitholedesigns.com/products/shell-ebrate-4x4

I die cut a teal sentiment banner, prepped it with the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool, stamped the sentiment from the Shell-Ebrate 4X4 Stamp Set, and white heat embossed.  

I assembled my card using teal cardstock for the base, and popped up the image and sentiment banner with foam tape for some dimension!

https://therabbitholedesigns.com/products/shell-ebrate-4x4

For finishing touches on this card I added accents with a white gel pen and a few sparkling sequins.  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment