Pages

Simply Sending Love and Hugs!

 

Hello my crafty friends and welcome to today's blog featuring The Rabbit Hole DesignsSucculent Life stamp set along with both the  Love and Hugs Word and Shadow Layer dies.  The Ampersand is from the Niccole Alphabet Uppercase dies.
I was inspired by this black and white geometric printed cardstock.  I stamped out the Succulent Life image on black cardstock with Versamark Watermark Clear ink  and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I fussy cut the image leaving a narrow black shadow around  the image.

I die cut the words Love and Hugs from a piece of glossy photo paper.  I die cut the shadows layer and ampersand from black cardstock.  

I glued the words on their shadow layer and positioned the images and sentiments on the black and white printed 3" x 8" card front before adhering them with foam tape.  The card front is layered on a piece of black cardstock and then layered on a white slimline card front.

Thank you stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed this simple black anbd white slimline card featuring The Rabbit Hole Designs' Succulent Life stamp set, the Love and Hugs Word and Shadoew Layer dies and Niccole Alphabet Uppercase dies.  I hope you are inspired to create something lovely today.

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube







No comments:

Post a Comment