Pages

Dream of Happy Accidents - Succulent Life Stamp Showcase


This card was created with the September release from The Rabbit Hole Designs called SUCCULENT LIFE (TRH-182). It’s by the talented Tatsiana Zayats. The set includes two different images of succulent terrariums and 4 sentiments! 

I really wanted to try gold heat embossing on gold mirror cardstock. I decided to give it a go! I started by prepping my gold mirrored cardstock with the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool. I was really generous with the tool, because mirrored cardstock tends to be full of static. As I was heat embossing I realized my mirrored cardstock turned iridescent when I heat it. WHAT A HAPPY ACCIDENT THAT WAS!!!!!! Here is a close-up of where I could capture that rainbow of colors!

The green alcohol-looking background is from the set Getting Inky Paper from TRHD. The kraft piece is part of my grocery store bag with some ink and colored wax. Remember to play with whatever is close to you on your crafty area and have fun!



The last thing I want to share with you is this month's free with-purchase mini-foil!  Seriously, how adorable is this?!?!

Free with $35 purchase
after discounts, before tax & shipping.
While supplies last

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:


No comments:

Post a Comment