Pages

Succulent Life


This card was created with the September release from The Rabbit Hole Designs! I love plants, but succulents are really hard for me to keep alive! So, I knew I could enjoy these the most. LOL!!! The set is called SUCCULENT LIFE (TRH-182) it’s by the talented Tatsiana Zayats. It includes two different images of succulent terrariums and 4 sentiments!
 

I loved working with this stamp set, I loved that I got to color in some of the succulents as some of my favorite types of succulents. I watercolored these guys and mixed some greens, purples, teals and fuschia. You might recognize the golden foil strip, it is from last month’s release, it’s called: Amanda’s foil plate. I felt that the card needed a bit more of interest on the background so I used the TCW Stardust Stencil butter with my fingertips. 

The last thing I want to share with you is this month's free with purchase mini-foil!  Seriously, how adorable is this?!?!

Free with $35 purchase
after discounts, before tax & shipping.
While supplies last

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:



No comments:

Post a Comment