Pages

Bright, Bold, and Lucky! - a charming card with coloring tutorial


Hello my crafty friend!  Today I am on the blog with my this Bright and Bold Lucky Charm card featuring the Tattoo Icon Stencil and the Old School Tattoo - Horseshoe stamp set.  I absolutely loved using these bold colors. I think it provides a wonderful bit of pop to this lucky card. 


A -  I stamped out the horseshoe stamp in a dark blue ink
B -  I lined up the lucky charm sentiment in the banner of the horseshoe stamps and stamps it in black ink
C -  I chose a bright blue cardstock for the A2 card base, a lime green cardstock cut to 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" for the 1st layer , and dark purple cardstock cut to 4" x 5 1/4"  to create the card front.  I use the Tattoo Icon stencil and silver ink on the purple card stock to create a stenciled background design using only the Horseshoe cut out on the stencil

D - I used double sided adhesive tape to attach the card base and two layers together
E -  I colored the horseshoe and fussy cut it out. You will find a coloring tutorial for the Horseshoe on my YouTube channel.  Using the nesting circles in my craft stash, I die cut 3 different  consecutive circle sizes in the same blue, lime green, and purple cardstock layers
F -  I used double sided adhesive tape too attach the 3 layered circles to each other as shown.  I used double sided adhesive foam squares to attach the horseshoe image to the circles
G - I attached the the Horseshoe to the lower right side of the card to finished it


The Rabbit Hole Design Products Used














I hope enjoyed the tutorial and coloring video for this bright and bold card. I loved using the bold colored cardstock.  I cannot wait to see what  you create with the Horseshoe stamp and Tattoo Icon stencil

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog!

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired
Jenn Gross
@journeycoachjenn

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places






No comments:

Post a Comment