Pages

you are my lucky charm

Hi Everyone!
Donna here with todays post featuring goodies from the April release.

I'm going with a bright, vibrant theme here using the
Horseshoe Tattoo and Dice & Diamond Tattoo stamp sets along
with the Dotted Flower stencil.



I colored each image with Copic Markers after stamping 
in GinaK Black amalgam ink with my Misti tool.


I chose a sunburst background paper and added some stenciling using
blue ink and the Dotted Flower stencil...all THRD items are included in the
April release.

My goal here is to show you that you do NOT have to be an amazing colorist 
to get bright, colorful images, a few basic colors and an awesome background will do the trick.

Thank you for joining me today!



For more inspiration with your The Rabbit Hole Designs creations
be sure to follow along at the following locations:

No comments:

Post a Comment