Pages

Glitzy Tattoo Icons


Hello, everyone! Alison here! Today, I've got a card that uses the Dice & Diamond stamp set, as well as the Tattoo Icons stencil. Both are from The Rabbit Hole Designs April 2020 release. I love how cool, fun, and easy to work with the Old School Tattoo collection is.
I needed lots of sparkle for this project, so after I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the focal image from the Dice & Diamond stamp set, I stamped the diamond again on to silver glitter cardstock, cut that out, and mounted it on to my original piece. For the fabulous Tattoo Icons stencil, I used Gold Glitz Glimmer Gel on black cardstock, which really makes those images stand out.

I added a few more simple details, such as the sentiment and this card was done! I really love how simple the layout is, but also how graphic it is. The Old School Tattoo collection is a blast to work with, and I look forward to showing you more creations that use it. If you'd like more information on my project for today, please visit my blog HERE.

The Rabbit Hole Designs products that I used on today's card are:
Old School Tattoo Dice & Diamond Stamp Set

Tattoo Icons Stencil
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

For more inspiration with your The Rabbit Hole Designs Creations, be sure to follow along at these other locations:

No comments:

Post a Comment