Pages

Take Life One Sip at a Time


Hey yall!  Happy Friday, hope you are healthy and enjoying some family & crafting time.  Tangii here with a supah dupah bright and cheery card.  Recently, our wonderful Niccole sent us some beautiful Alcohol Ink/Yupo sheets.  I used mine for this card.  I loved what she sent me... so much so, I was actually afraid to use it (sure I'd just mess it up, lol).  Plus the sheet was so pretty as it was how do you decide what part(s) to use/cut up??  So I decided to use as much of the sheet as I could.  


I started off by cutting a rectangle panel  from the middle of my Yupo sheet.  Using some Dark Roast cs and a postage stamp die, I made the frame for that cut out panel.  Then I stamped my image from the Steeped in Happiness set with some Embossing ink and added some Dark Roast ep.  I love the rich dark brown, but with a little shimmer.

Next I used the Dotted Flower Stencil and some pink stickles for the steam from the pot.  Finally I stamped my sentiment from the Perfectly Blended set on to a die cut tag. I am so in love with the way this card turned out!!!  I am thinking of making my own Yupo sheet and re-creating this card to be framed for my loft!  Thank you so much Niccole for the base for this card!

All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs which is still open & shipping!

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment