Pages

The Power of You



Hello there!
Michelle here. Stopping by to share a slimline card I created using one of the newest stamp sets 
from the Old School Tattoo line, Horseshoe.
Image may contain: possible text that says 'lucky charm You are my LUCK'
I stamped the image with antique linen distress ink than used Copic Markers to color.
I used colors: horseshoe: C2, C3, C5, W7
flower: RV55, RV66, RV69, RV99; Y26, Y28
banner: YR21, YR23, YR24
I fussy cut the shoehorse and set aside.

I trimmed the background white panel to 3 1/4 x 8 1/4. I used two stencils, Spell It Stencil and 
Tattoo Icons Stencil. First I used the Spell It Stencil to spell the word 'luck'. I used the horseshoe to replace the letter 'u'. I chose distress oxide inks in shades antique linen, fossilized amber, and vintage photo. Next, I used the Tattoo Icons Stencil and only inked up the mini horseshoe part of the stencil. I used spun sugar and picked raspberry inks, than added some shading with RV34 and N3 Copic Markers. I added some paint splatters with white and gold paint.
No photo description available.

No photo description available.

All embossing was done with black embossing powder.  I added two sentiments from the stamp set,
Old School Tattoo- Affirmation. I backed the panel onto gray cardstock than onto a card base that measures 3 1/2 x 8 1/2.
For a finishing touch I added shimmer with stickles glitter glue and scattered some sequins.
No photo description available.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle

For more information, news and updates check out these links:

No comments:

Post a Comment