Pages

You're a Lifesaver

 Hello there!!! Michelle here.
I'm excited to share today's card with you! Our very adored Niccole, created some amazing
backgrounds using alcohol inks in our favorite color combos!!! She has a true talent for flawless
ink flow!!!! Especially the gold ink...mine always looks like a hot mess!!! 
Thank you Niccole!!! 
I love the color aqua and I was especially drawn to the new Old School Tattoo -Anchor stamp. 
So, pairing them together was a no-brainer.
Plus, I am a Pisces ;)
I gold embossed the anchor with some WOW embossing powder. I colored it up with a few Copic 
Markers in shades BG45, BG49, N5; (blues)
RV52, RV55, RV66; (pinks)
E51, E53, E55 (gold hue)
I fussy cut the image, than adhered to the card base. The sentiment is from the stamp set, Beach Day.
The strip of pattern is paper is soooo old...not sure where it's from. For a finishing touch I
scattered some sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Stay home and stay safe!!!!

Michelle
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

For more inspiration with your The Rabbit Hole Designs Creations, be sure to follow along at these other locations:

No comments:

Post a Comment