Pages

True Love!

Hi everyone! It's Von marie here with a card to share with you today! I'm so happy to be on TRHD Blog today!  I used the stamp set Old School Tattoo Affirmation along with the Tattoo Icons Stencil.


I first cut out a stitched rectangle out of some Canson Coldpress Watercolor paper.  I then used Distress inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, and Spiced Marmalade with blending brushes. I wanted to use the Icon Stencil so I chose to use Nuvo Glacier Paste in Golden Era with a spatula.  I love the shine on this color combo!



I love this pretty coffee image.  I stamped and heat embossed it onto some more Canson Coldpress Watercolor paper.  I colored the image with my Arteza Water Brush Markers and a water brush.  I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment below my image.  I then cut out the image with a scalloped rectangle and added it to my panel with foam tape.  I added some matching sequins and black subtle splatters with a paintbrush.  I hope you like my card.  Thank you for stopping by!



Supplies Used:




For more inspiration with your The Rabbit Hole Designs Creations, be sure to follow along at these other locations:


No comments:

Post a Comment