Pages

Happy Birthday!

Hi everyone! It's Von Marie here and I am so happy to be on TRHD Blog today.  I have a Birthday card to share with you!


I don't know about you but I am always in need of a Birthday card, so I  made a Birthday card using Old School Tattoo Affirmation and the Dotted Flower Stencil from the April Release.  I first started out with the stencil which I ink blended with Tumbled Glass and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Inks.  I then stamped and heat embossed my image and colored it in with my Copic Markers to match my ink blending.  I also fussy cut it out. I then cut out my stencil piece from a wonky stitched rectangle and placed a strip of some chunky silver glitter across my panel.


I placed my panel in my Mini Misti to stamp and heat emboss the large sentiment from the Scripty Happy Birthday Stamp Set. I love the font on it, so pretty.  I then added my image with foam tape onto my glitter strip and added some blue gems to match.  My panel was then added to a A2 top folding blue card base.  Lastly, I added some sparkle to the diamond on my image.  I hope you like my card for today.  Thank you for stopping by the blog!

Supplies Used:









For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment