Pages

Forever...

I am sharing a card I made using the new "Anchor Tattoo" Stamp.

I embossed the entire image in silver embossing powder on gray paper.
I also stamped the image on white paper, 
colored it and cut out the main anchor image.
 I used a craft knife for the detail work. 

Then, I layered the colored image over top the embossed one, 
exposing the background images from the stamp in the embossed form.  

I used a dark gray Copic maker around the edges of the cut 
image to hide the white paper on the sides for a cleaner look.  

I stamped "Forever" directly on the front in black ink 
and added washi tape on the side.

I added red Stickles on the heart.  

This image can be used for a variety of card themes. 
I plan to send this one as a friendship card.   









 








For more information, news and updates check out these links:


I hope you enjoyed my take on "Anchor Tattoo"
Thank you for stopping by!
-Kelly  

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment