Pages

EZ Birthday Card


Hello my crafty friend, it's Amanda from Pear Blossom Press again. Today, I'm sharing a quick look at a fun birthday card that actually lights up! 

Here's a look at the finished card...


Simply push the button, and watch the flames light up...


Isn't that awesome? Who wouldn't love a card like this? Head on over to my blog for all of the details... pearblossompress.com.

If you'd like to recreate a card like this, here is the supply list...

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I've inspired you to give this card a try. If you do, tag me on Instagram @pearblossompress so I can cheer you on! I'll be back soon with more fun cards to share. In the meantime, check out these fun places for more inspiration, updates and the latest news...

No comments:

Post a Comment