Pages

Thanks For Everything

 

Hello! Lauren here today sharing my thank you card featuring the new Thanks, Scripty stamp and die sets. This was an easy card to make beautiful thanks to Niccole's gorgeous alcohol ink background panel! 

To turn the panel into a finished card, I first prepared a piece of vellum using the new Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool. Then I stamped the Thanks word using my watermark ink pad. I covered the word with gold embossing powder, tapped off the excess and heat set it. The Cottontail embossing tool works perfectly on vellum. No stray embossing powder clung to the vellum.







I used the shadow die from the Thanks die set to cut out the embossed word. I adhered it onto the alcohol inked background. 



Next, onto aqua cardstock I prepared, then stamped in watermark ink, the sentiment. Then embossed in gold. I used sentiment strip die from my stash to trim out the sentiment. Then adhered it to the panel. 





The last step, completing the card, was to back the panel with gold mirror cardstock and then adhere it onto a top folding A2 (4.25 x 5.5") white card base.
These Big Scripty words are perfect for creating quick and beautiful cards! Thanks so much for visiting!

Links to TRHD products used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment