Pages

Hugs are the Cure!


Hey yall, happy Sunday!!  I had some fun with Washi, Foil & the Hugs Scripty set & dies!  I know the above photo is awful for lighting, BUT I wanted you to be able to see all of the shimmery goodness!  The photo below was taken in natural lighting and it just doesn't show the shimmery at all.  I started off with 2 different Rose Gold Washi Tapes and alternated them on my main panel, then using a die to get the scalloped edges.  
  Next up die cut my shadow on some Midnight Blue cs.  For the "hugs" I used the die cute word on white cs, then I foiled the letters.  Stamped the sentiment in Midnight Blue ink and finally stamped, colored up then cut out the envelope.  Both the envelope and the "Hugs" are popped up with foam tape!

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment