Pages

When you just want to say Hello!

 Hello, my crafty friends! Is there ever a time where you just want to send a simple Hello to someone?


Today I have for you a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 card using the New Hello - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies and the New Hello - Scripty 3x4 stamp set. These sets pair so well with each other but also with the other new stamps and dies from this release.

I loved using a blue combo with the Cat Eye 6x6 stencil, it just gave the little bit extra almost an ocean feel. For the Hello I stacked 4 of them on top of each other and adhered it to the shadow die. I really wanted to keep this nice and sleek. I stamped and white heat embossed Gorgeous on black cardstock. I added just a few clear embellishments and I really loved how it came out.


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube





No comments:

Post a Comment