Pages

Happy Birthday to you!

 Hello, my crafty friends! Today I have a quick and easy card using 4 of the newest released products.



When is there a time when you need a quick and easy Birthday card? I loved pairing the 6x6 Overlapping Circles stencil with Scripty Happy and Scripty Birthday word dies. It's such a perfect combo! With this type of stencil, I do spray it with Pixie Spray since it is so intricate. I used 3 of my favorite distress oxide colors to give it a nice blend.


For the  Scripty Happy & the  Scripty Birthday, I die cut them from a holographic cardstock just to give them a little pop then layered them on the shadow dies. The whole collection pairs so well together. You can use them together or separately. I used the Bitty Bunny Blender Brushes to soften the blends. I hope you all have found so much inspiration with this release!



No comments:

Post a Comment