Pages

THANKS!

 

 

 Hi there.  Welcome to The Rabbit Hole Designs blog. It's Kelly here today and I am sharing a card  I made using several new products from the last release.  My card features the "Thanks" stamps and dies as well and the new stencil "Mid Century Modern".

To make this card, I used the following steps:

  • I secured white card stock to  "Mid Century Modern" stencil.
  • I used the Bitty Blending Brushes to apply distress oxide inks to specific places (see below).
  • I embossing "thanks" in white on blue card stock and then used the "Thanks" dies to cut it out.
  • I adhered the stenciled panel to orange card stock.
  • I attached mesh ribbon from my stash and glued the "Thanks" on top.
  • I then adhered the panel to a white card base and added some clear gems.

 


 

 
 Process Photo: Bitty Blending Brushes to use in small areas on a stencil:
 

 
 THANKS die set:



THANKS stamp set:

 
 
Mid Century Modern Stencil


Bitty Blending Brush

 


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.


Thank you so much for stopping by today,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment