Pages

Thanks

 


Hello! Vanessa here today to share with you a quick and easy card to make using the newly released items,  overlapping circles stencil and the Thanks word die and stamp set.  

On smooth white paper,  I used the overlapping circle stencil with three ink colors (the bitty blending brushes work extra wonderful for small spots), and then I used a big brush and blended over with a white ink,  muting the brightness and blending out some color along the edges. I used a heart die to cut out the stenciled part I liked best to attach to a white card front. 

The Thanks word die has a shadow die, but I used only the word; die cut and glued on overlapping onto the heart and the card front. I chose "for everything" from the stamp set and stamped it directly onto the cardstock front under the thanks. Adding a little bling, the card is ready to give. Thank you cards are always nice to have on hand. 

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

 


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

2 comments: