Pages

Happy Belated Birthday


Hey yall, happy weekend!!!  For today's card I used the Birthday Scripty stamp set & dies for a quick birthday card.  On the smaller white panel I stamped my sentiment in the upper left corner and then added some staggered candles in the lower left.


After coloring the candles in with Copics, I added the "birthday" layers.  For that I just used the shadow die on some fun & flowery patterned paper and then added the word die in pink!

That pink background is actually a patterned paper, it's kind of an ombre look, but it was way too subtle and looked to plain for me so I got pale pink ink and then stamped some more candles around the edges.  The white panel is popped up with foam tape.  

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment