Pages

Hello Mini Slimline {Quick and Easy}

Hello! Kimberly here and I am just LOVING these new releases from The Rabbit Hole Designs! I have a really easy mini slimline card to share using the Hello Die and matching Hello Stamp set



To start this card, I cut a yellow piece of cardstock that I had I my stash to 6 1/2" x 3 1/2". I stamped the sun image from the Hello stamp set all over the yellow cardstock in Versamark ink. The nice thing about embossing ink is that it leaves a slightly darker image than the cardstock you stamp it on as long as it is not a coated cardstock. Next, I stamped the word "Sunshine" all over a couple of extra pieces of the yellow cardstock using Apricot Pinkfresh Studio ink. 


I lined up the "Hello" die in the "Hello" shadow die and used washing tape to keep them lined up. I die cut the word hello out of both pieces of yellow cardstock that I stamped the word sunshine all over. Then, I separated the dies and die cut three "Hello" shadows out of white cardstock. I adhered the two Hello die cuts to the white Hello shadows. I adhered the yellow Hello outline that was die cut to the last white shadow die cut. I adhered them to the yellow card panel. I added foam tape tot the middle one for dimension. To finish the card, I added the yellow card panel to a white card base that measured 7 1/2" x 6  3/4"  and scored at 3 3/4". The finished card will measure 6 3/4" 3 3/4".

Thank you for stopping by!

Kimberly

For more inspiration, check out these places:

No comments:

Post a Comment