Pages

Thanks a Bunch!

 

 

  Hi there.  Welcome to The Rabbit Hole Designs blog. It's Kelly here today and I am sharing a card  I made using several new products from the last release.  My card features the "Thanks" stamps and dies.

 This is a special card that started as a design team challenge by Niccole Sather-Kulig.  She asked us to give her three colors and then she sent us GORGEOUS alcohol ink panels to use.  I decided to pair my panel with the new "Thanks" stamp set and coordinating dies.  

First, I used the inner "thanks" to cut the word in the gold paper.  Then, I used the shadow die to cut that out of the same gold piece.  You end up with a see-through window so to speak.  I then cut the shadow out of orange card stock and glued it behind the gold piece. I stamped "a bunch" from the stamp set and embossed it in white on vellum.  I adhered my piece to the alcohol ink panel, letting that beautiful work shine in the background. 

 


 

 

 THANKS stamps and dies:



 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment