Pages

Beach Day by Martha Lucia

Hi there, Martha Lucia here with you! My creation of today is  highlighting the Beach Day stamp set.



I stamped some of the images included on the stamp set Beach Day with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto whisper white card stock. I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and fussy cut them with scissors.



The base of the card is whisper white card stock. I partially inked the top of card base using Crumb Cake and Marina Mist Classic Ink. I just take care of don’t ink the area out of the second layer. Then I die cut the second layer from whisper white card stock using the Oval Burst Elle-Ments die cut from Avery Elle. To create the vintage look, I sponged all the die cut surface with Crumb Cake Classic Ink and pasted over the inked card base with double sided foam tape. This is the reason because you see the top layer like an old piece.
I pasted all the colored images overt the center of the card and finalized with a stamped sentiment.


1 comment: