Pages

Howl You Doin?


Welcome back to The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog!
It's Lisa here with you today with a new card to share! 
What an awesome release we just had! Perfect for all of you cat and dog lovers!
The furry fun continues with more projects from the new release!
Today I have a card for you using 3 of the dogs from the Doggone stamp set and 
1 of the cats from the Cattitude stamp set.
The sentiment is also from the Doggone stamp set and goes so perfectly 
with this group of furry friends.
I colored my cats and dogs with my Copic markers and placed them around
this multi frame die cut from some wood grained paper.
I just love how they look all hanging out with each other!

Thanks for stopping by today, make sure to stop by each day to see more 
projects from the fabulous design team!

All stamp sets can be purchased at Kat Scrappiness as well as in the


For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Have a great day, I already am!
😺Lisa 🐶 


No comments:

Post a Comment