Pages

Happy Anniversary- with Katie

Hi there, Katie here today.  I have a simple but sweet anniversary card to share with you today. 


I may give this to my hubby for our anniversary in a few months.  I hope he likes it. 

Here is how I made it:
  • I stamped the the main image from Love is More on a slightly opaque vellum using archival ink.  
  • I used zigs and a spectrum aqua for the background. 
  • Used a circle die to cut it out. 
  • I stamped the background stamps onto the white.  
  • Lastly, I adhered the circle over the top. 

Pretty easy and I like the pop of color and the watercolor look of the the cream crisp white. 




I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for visiting today.  If you would like see a full list of supplies please visit my blog

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

No comments:

Post a Comment