Pages

DIY Pop-Up Rainbow Slider


Hey crafty friends! It's Amanda from Pear Blossom Press again, and today I've got another fun interactive card for you! Have you seen the Rainbow Slider die set yet? I must've been hiding under a rock, because I missed it when it came out, but now I'm slightly obsessed! The super talented Ardyth Percy-Robb has a few videos featuring it, and now I #totallyneedit!

Since I don't have the set yet, I decided to piece one together using supplies I have on hand. (Still gettin' the die set though, just sayin' ;) ) And what goes better with rainbows than unicorns, right? So of course, the Caffeinated Unicorn is right there under the rainbow, along with a sassy sentiment. Let me show you how I put this card together...



What do you think; fun, right? Can you see why I couldn't wait to make one? In addition to the Caffeinated Unicorn, I also used the cloud stamps from the Love You More stamp set. If you'd like links to any of the other specific products I used, you can find them in the sister post to this article on my blog.


I love the way this card turned out. All of the sparkly details are really pretty and the pop-up rainbow is an unexpected element that adds a lot of wow. This would be a great card to send to a friend, just to make them laugh. Or tuck a coffee gift card inside, and you've got a fun birthday card/gift! Who would you send this card to? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks for swinging by today. I'll be back soon with another card to share...



2 comments: