Pages

More Pretty in Peony by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here with you to share another card featuring  my favorite stamp set from this month release, Pretty in Peony!


To begin I stamped the three peony flowers onto whisper white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. I am not expert in coloring but exploring I discovered that for me is easy if I start with the lightest color and petal by petal.

The base of my card is Basic Black card stock and I just fussy cut the Pretty in Peony with the scissors and "painted" the borders of each flower with Memento Tuxedo Black Marker. I pasted the flowers and sentiment over the card base using double sided foam tape and as final touch I added tiny points of gold around of the card with a gel pen.

Thank you so much for joining me today and remember to visit the Store because you will find brand new products!!!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.


1 comment: